Monday, April 30, 2012

Cookin with Cricut-Twinkle Toes Cartridge Showcase

Hello everyone! It is Olivia here from ormcraftynights. I am here to give you a sampling of some great ways to use the Cricut Lite Cartridge Twinkle Toes. Being the mom of three girls, I was super excited to use this cart but as you will see you are able to use it more then just for the girls.
The first example is a home decor project I did for my youngest daughter, age 3, who just had her first dance recital two weeks ago. Be warned you may need your sunglasses for these colors. First I painted it the colors to match her dress. I then added the layout. The Twinkle toes girl was cut a 3 1/2 inches and I also cut the oval with the saying Dance Recital from the Cart too. I love to use part of their costumes so the tulle frame, flower and ribbon are pieces of her costume. I will be hanging this in her room.
Next are two scrapbook layouts I did for her recital too. The titles, shoes, crown and flower swirls are all cuts from this cart as well.
Now I have a non-girly idea. One of the things I love about this cart is that each piece is layered on each other including the words so you can just leave that out. I cut this star image in more masculine colors and used pop-ups to give it more dimension. I made this card for my oldest daughter favorite teacher. I stamped a sentiment in the middle this time.
Hope I give you some ideas of how fun and cute this cart can be! Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! What a lil cutie pie in the LO!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete