Friday, May 25, 2012

So Proud-D'arcy Diaries

This card was create with my babysitter in mind. She is graduating from high school and off to college in August.  She too enjoys scrapbooking and I often let her borrow my Cricut Cartridges for project cause I am hoarder of those too :-)..but at least with my DT-Cookin with Cricut I have been putting them to good use.

Anyways, this fabulous digi is from D'arcy Diaries. They appear to be a more recent digi company but I always appreciate unique talent and her drawings are like no one else I have seen.

I am not really happy with my shading of my dark blues. I am still working on using the darker colors since it is not a color I turn to often so forgive me...any pointers greatly appreciated.  The paper is from MME and I used my Cricut to create the background she is applied too as well as the pennants.

I will be entering this one in:

1) D'arcy Dairies Challenge-Bunting/Pennants
2) Charisma Cardz-No flowers
3) Hot Shot Crafts-Die Cuts
4) Bearly Mine-Anything Goes-2nd entry
5) Bunny Zoes-Anything Goes
6) Send a Smile for Kids-Anything Goes for kids
7) Ohh la la-Ribbon and Twine
8) Penny Paper Crafty-Anything Goes
9) Paper Crafting Journey-AG for Kids
10) Celebrate the Occasion-Graduation

18 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card for a graduation, beautiful image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card. Well-kept work. Simple and clean style as I like. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Olivia. Love the dark blue on her dress and the use of pennants is perfect for the card. Thanks for joining us at D'Arcy's Diaries this time
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time! Love all the blue of the image - good job!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for our Anything Goes for Kids challenge! Love the image and colors you have chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image you've used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She'll love receiving this card! Great work as always and love those bold blues. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card sure your babysitter will love it too
    thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty card you have made. Lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card!! The pennants is just FAB!! =)

    Thanks for joining us at D´Arsy´s this week
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card!

    Love the banner sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great graduation card! Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card, I just love how your banners surround your sweet image!Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week @ CTO for our "Graduation" challenge and at SAS 4 Kids for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, i love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Darcy's Dairies for out Bunting challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love this! What a perfect sentiment for this image :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at D'Arcy's Diaries.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAB card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete