Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Fun with Simply Betty

Today I am working to make a dent in my stamp collection.  This is a stamp from Simply Betty in her Emo Summer Collection. It is actually a clear stamp for you clear stamp lovers! I thought it was perfect for the coming summer season. This one I colored with my Copics, added some freckles cause I am a big freckled lady.  I still trying to figure out how to do some nice red hair so forgive me for my attempt but practice makes perfect. Went bright and bold with this one since I always think of brightness when the summer is coming.

Paper is from Echo Park stash I have. 

I will be entering this one in

Twisted Tuesday-Vacation...loving going to the beach
Phindy Place-Summer Coming-2nd entry
Sketch Saturday-based on their sketch
Pile it On-Scales it down

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Olivia, Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday, Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia what super fun and fab colours, well done .Your blog is full of great cards and so I am following, I like your style Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Olivia. Love the red hair and bright fun colors. Thanks so much for joining the Summer challenge at Phindy's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow -wee this is eye popping - so bright and fun

    This week at Sketch Saturday we have a Blog Hop and i have some lovely goodies on My Blog

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete