Friday, June 22, 2012

Last day of SCHOOL!

So my oldest is finally done with school today. I had to wipe up some thank you cards at the last minute so here is one I did for my daughter's teacher.

This image is from Whimsie Doodles and it is a freebie on her site. The paper is from DCWV in a variety pak that was only $4 dollars at AC Moore.

I colored her with my Spectrum Noirs.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot-Tiny Tags...love that set. 

I will be entering this on in:

Shelly's Images-Anything Goes
Fab & Funky-Polka Dots
Stampavie & More-Something with Wings
There She Goes-Winged Things

Hope everyone has a great crafty day! Got a busy day planned with my middle daughter end of year Girl Scout party and then my in-laws coming to have dinner with us tonight.  Summer vacation has started for everyone now.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely image and colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Card, you have to love the polka dots. I love your image, so beautifully coloured it's so sweet.

    Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute ... love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia.i love your citrus colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete