Monday, August 27, 2012

Autumn Celebrations Cartridge Showcase

It is that time again to showcase another fabulous Cricut Cartidge for Cooking with Cricut. One of my all-time favorite cartridges is Autumn Celebrations. I love the Fall and this cart has such great Fall theme images and card shapes!

The first up is a fall Wall hanging I did. I had some hay left over from an old scarecrow I had so I decided to use that on the border. I cut out the sentiment at 5 inches and used some retired papers I had from CTMH in my stash. The flowers have been in my stash too.



I do apologize again for my pictures but this is the best image I can get on my phone. The Sentiment says "12345 Count Your Blessings." The wall hanging is 8x8.

The next up are two cards I made for Halloween. Though I am not into scary things I do adore Halloween but more of the cutesy stuff from it.   

The first card contains the fabulous detailed and layer Haunted House available on this cartridge.  I also used some elements from October 31st which is another great Halloween cart. 


The next card is using a monster and sentiment from Autumn Celebrations. isn't it one of the cutest monsters you ever seen! 


The final item is doing a scrapbook layout of some Halloween & Pumpkin Picking pictures I had of my two oldest.  I used the phrase for the Witching Hour and cut it as 2 1/2 and the other is actually a tag that says Trick or Treat. 




I hope you enjoyed my showcase and thanks for taking the time to see my work. 

Crafty Hugz!






No comments:

Post a Comment