Monday, September 24, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Monday

Happy Monday to some and I am sure we have those who wake up with a Groan.  It is time for another Inspiration Monday Morning post.

Today I used a Stamping Bella stamp via the Uptown Girls Collection called Perry on her Laptop. I stamped on Crafter's Companion paper, colored with my Spectrum Noirs and used my Cricut via the Art Philosophy Cart for the shape of it.  I think I have finally used the last of my stash of my Stella paper from CTMH.


Hope you enjoy todays Inspiration and hope to see you back for tomorrow Challenge at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:




10 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, lovely card, I really like the sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges, hope to see some more of your beautiful work soon. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Olivia! I love the gorgeous fall colors you chose and the non-tradiotional shape! Love this image too :) Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.the image is fantastic, looks just like me right now.lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that sentiment as I happen to be one of those friends! I'm going to be around even if you don't want me to be! Thanks for sharing this card with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!!! Love the cute image and the shaped card.....so sad about using up a stash of paper, but there is another stash to be had right around the corner!!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the sentiment. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant shaped card, love the image,
    Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, Olivia! Love the shape and the fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous hun, i too love those Uptown Girls!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet and hope to see you again soon!

    I have candy on my blog if you fancy entering :)

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete