Monday, October 1, 2012

Secret Pumkpin Hop

Welcome to October 1. To celebrate the start of the favorite season over at Simply Betty Stamps...Betty organized a fabulous Secret Pumpkin exchange (same as a Secret Santa but for Halloween theme items).  Today is the day to showcase our goodies we received from our secret pumpkin.   You should have arrived here from checking out Veronica's lovely stash and  I am soo excited to show you the loveliness I received from Ashley who I hear is a bit busy right now doing that whole delivery baby thing!!! Yeah to her. I love my October baby.

This is how it came in the box!
This is all the goodies inside


She also made these adorable headbands for my girls...I can only get my "Diva" to model it so here is a picture of that (ignore the crafty mess in the background...I have been thrown to the basement so no one sees my mess :-)!

This is the handcrafted pumpkin case she made for me filled with candies!
This is her card for me using Betty custom Secret Pumpkin image



This is the inside of it! Isn't it great.

I hope everyone is enjoying the hop and off you go to see the goodies that our dear Celina got.



11 comments:

  1. WOWIE!!!! Can I have your Pumpkin? it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love that pumpkin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea and you've made out like a bandit!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. a jaw dropping amount of goodies there..enjoy your treats and I love that pumpkin its darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pumpkin is rocking! And what adorable headbands. The flowerpots has to be my faborite tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been BUSY BUSY BUSY, love all your fabulous projects and the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you liked everything! I think I used more Decopauge than any person should making the pumpkin, so it should hold up as a nice decoration for a while! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful goodies! Love the pumpkin!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete