Saturday, November 3, 2012

YEAH I HAVE POWER AND GREAT NEWS

I am sooo excited to have power and finally start to get things back to normal.  We had a great time at my sisters house but we miss our beds, toys, hubby/daddy and doggies.

I also received great news that I was chosen as a Guest DT for EB Digital Bells and Elisabeth Bell World Challenge for the next three months! I am sooo super excited since I am a great lover of EB images.

I will posting some new crafty stuff soon

Crafty Hugz...have a great weekend everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations on having power back and on your Guest DTs roles. Hugs, Ivonne

    PS. We are celebrating our first blogiversary and have some candy in our blog, visit us and take a look.

    http://our-life-in-colors.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-candy-timewe-have-some-treats-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad that you have your power back and you are really rockin the DT track lately! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia it's so good to hear this good news about the power.. and congrats too on being a GDT. Hope all goes well with the insurance and you can get everything fixed up soon. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's on the new DT team, that is so exciting!!! And yeah on the electricity and being able to go home, there is no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huge congrats on your GDT olivia and i am really pleased you have your power back.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Olivia! Thats so awesome! :) Glad you have power again!

    ReplyDelete