Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie-Aphrodite

Here is the second card I was able to get done with the Kraftin Kimmie GD entry in mind and the Kraftin Kimmie Weekly Challenge-anything goes. Since Valentines day is coming I decided to ink this one back up since it is perfect for the holiday.



The paper is by Echo Park.  The flowers are from Prima.  I had the charms from Inky Impressions and metal corner pieces in my stash.  I colored the image with my Copics. Create the background with my Cricut from the Paper Lace Cartridge.

Pink Dress-R11, RV 14,13,10
Hair: R39, 29,27, 24
Skin: E 53, 51,50, R 20

I will also be entering this into the following challenges-
One Crazy Stamper-anything goes
Stamp and Create-love
Divas by Design-make it girly
Oozak-anything goes plus pink and bling
Designed to color-metallic
Crafting by Design-alcohol markers



8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the KK image you used =)

    Thanks for joining our challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper! Good luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia.fabulous image and colours and i love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww love all the pink, my fav. Thanks for playing along at One Crazy Stamper!!
    cheers!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Olivia x fingers crossed for you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ola
    adoro visitar os blogs.
    estarei esperando pela sua visitinha:)
    otima semana
    leila

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful feminine card! Thanks for joining our Guest DT contest at Krafin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete