Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crafty Sentiments New Release-Quiet Time Jasmin

I am back. It is time to showcase another of the FANTASTIC NEW STAMP IMAGES from 

Crafty Sentiment

This lovely is called Quiet Time Jasmin. I personally love all the Jasmin (I think it is the curly hair that hooked me).




I colored the image with my Copics and Spectrum Noirs this time. The paper is from Echo Park and the sticker flourish & ribbon are from my stash. I had this circle sentiments from My Creative time I used too. Be sure to stop by the Inspirational Blog to check out all the fantastic images in this release.


Marker List
Orange-CR 8,10,11 (Spectrum Noirs)
Aqua-BG13,11,10 (Copics
Skin-E53,51,50, YR00
Hair- E 33,31,21,42

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Stamp and Create-Spring is Coming
Brown Sugar-Anything goes
Pretty Little Ribbon-Anything goes w/Ribbon
Crafty Ribbon-Anything goes w/Ribbon
Catered Crop-Polka Dots
Inspired Me Fridays-Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Olivia.really sweet image and I love your bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling, and I sure enjoyed seeing it in the Catered Crop Polka Dot challenge. If you'd like to stop by, we would LOVE having you play along at Word Art Wednesday as well. Always Anything Goes. Hope you will stop by to play along.
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Olivia and lovely bright and inviting colours.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic...love the colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog!

    ~Chauntelle~
    Brown Sugar DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, great layout and I love the colours you have used too
    Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at
    Brown Sugar and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Digi Darla DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

    ReplyDelete