Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crafty Sentiments-Hello Spring.

Welcome to another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments. I hope everyone is enjoying the fabulous Easter release going on this week. Are those new images the cutest!

Today our Challenge is "Hello Spring". I have really been enjoying these last few days here with the lovely Spring like weather and can not wait for more spring days. 

I used one of my favorite stamps, Eating Strawberries
I have seen a lot of papers with the aqua, yellow combos and decided to use that for this card.



I colored the image with my Copics, used MME paper, and embellishments from the Recollections items I have in my stash. 
 
I will be entering this into the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you for playing along with our YNS Tasty Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.really love your design and stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Wonderful image. Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background paper and the sweet image perfectly coloured .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and colors Olivia. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey, I hope she is not wearing that outfit this week, she'll freeze! Great card hun. Thanks so much for joining us at Without Words for March. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Visiting from MIM…btw hop over to my blog at http://www.cardsbytrish.blogspot.com and sign up to win my blog candy I’m giving away!

    ReplyDelete