Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge-ANYTHING GOES

It is another beautiful sunny but chilly day here in Jersey but I can feel Spring coming soon...or maybe it is just hopeful wishing...okay so really it is since they are calling for snow tomorrow. UUGHH. 

It is the first of the month so it is time for everyone's favorite challenge over at 



Today I am chosen to work with some of the newest stamp line that is being carried which is Make It Crafty.  This beautiful image is called, Anastasia. The paper is from MME and the flowers are from my Wild Orchid stash and Recollection stash. I colored the image with my Copics.

I had also decided to work on my different skin tones and really want to add more depth to my coloring so again I am playing around with using a charcoal pencil to add depth. 

My Recipe is:

Skin: E21,23,25
Hair: E 11,13,15
Pink: R 81,81,85
Red: R59,39, 29,27

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime-Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy-Two Pattern Papers
One Crazy Stamper-Anything Goes
Created with Love-Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Hi. Beautiful card and fabulous rich colpours, gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful. Great job on the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Created with love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your shading is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! i love your coloring of Anastasia and the color combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this so awesome, love the coloring job, you rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skin tones. just stunning. Thank you for having me as a GDT at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning olivia.really gorgeous image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, so stunning and bright colors!! Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, fabulous coloring and I love the great design and the flowers. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you working for copic yet? I love your coloring technique and the skin tones your using. She looks great.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me chuckle hon! Thanks for the vote of confidence

      Delete
  12. What a wonderful creation! I am loving all those flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of shading for the skin tones. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card with fab coloring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors! Love it. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! So glad you joined us at Whoopsi Daisy's '2 Patterned Papers' challenge this week!
    I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete