Monday, March 25, 2013

Simply Steampunk GUEST DT

I am super excited that I was picked to be the GUEST DT for this month over at Simply Steampunk Challenges.  Today is my first post from this monthly stay.  We are re releasing the Original Steampunks line at Simply Betty Stamps


I was fortunate to be able to work with these fantastic images. Today I used Jacob with some great embellishments I received from a great package I won. 


I colored the image with my Copics and add some paper piecing cause I just like the dimension it adds to things. The paper is MME and I got the burlap at AC Moore with some buttons from my stash. 

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges
One Stitch at a time-Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Olivia! Love his pants so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Olivia love how you paper pieced the image to match. Great job
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he is so dapper .. i love the paper pieced knickerbockers !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some AWESOME paper piecing Olivia! Congrats on the Guest designer position - you will do amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your paper piecing, Olivia! Looks like he's out for a game of golf. Really fabulous colors and fun patterns. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so cool, love the great design and the burlap you used and the great colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GDT!!! :) Cool card!!! The paper piecing is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing Olivia...just love it.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work, love the texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Left of Center. Look forward to seeing you again. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete