Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inky Impressions Challenge-For a kid.

Got to love it on my blog huh. It is like feast or famine. I am back again for another challenge card for Inky Impressions.  This week our challenge is 

For the Kids.

We are asking you to make a card for a child.  Now I have been prepping some boy cards (which I am still learning to master) and picked out this cutie called Christopher Fishing.




The paper is from a retired stash of paper I had from CTMH. It feels so good to be using up my stash in these cards. I colored the image with my Copics. The buttons are from my stash as well.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:


Through the Craft Door-Anything Goes
There She goes-Masculine
Vickie's Challenge-Anything Goes
City Crafter's Challenge-Pearls I used

 


9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image you have used and coloured so nicely. Love all the different layers you have created which gives the whole thing depth. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thank yu so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card for a boy!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning olivia.i love your papers and buttons and really fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous 'Boy" card!! Love the layers and your pretty image ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a boy! Love the cute image, your coloring, the design, and the papers! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. Love that cute image .Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! Love the image! Spring is here and fishing season has officially started in my household! Thanks for playing along with TSG!

    ReplyDelete