Monday, May 20, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Monday Morning Inspiration

Hello everyone. It has already been a crazy morning.  My printer is not working so I am starting off my day in a mood. I hope to get it fixed soon. UUGH but I am hoping it gets better soon.

Today I am showcasing a card I made with another fabulous Elisabeth Bell Stamp, Cinnamon Sugar, via Whimsy Stamps. 

I used the paper collection, Simple Stories Fabulous . The Flower is from Webster Pages and the butterfly rhinestones are from Michaels in their Recollections collection. I used my Spellbinders circle die for the circle.

Yes I colored this with my Copics (surprise lol).  I have the recipe yeah.


Copics: 

Skin-E21,23,R20

Hair-E18,E9, YR07,YR04

Clothes-Browns: E35,E33, Pinks: R 81,83, Orange: YR04, YR07, YR12 Blues: B12,14, Green: G14

Hope everyone has a great day! 


I will be entering this card into the following challenges: 







9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card! So many lovely layers!
    Thank you very much for joining us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Olivia.stunning sweet image and her red hair is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Olivia, that's some awesome coloring and color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia with this beauty. Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you back again soon. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I do love the colours you have used, thank you for joining us at EB world this month, Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous girly card. FAb image and colours.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the doily in the background and all of the pretty details. Your coloring is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete