Sunday, June 2, 2013

Magnolia Card-Forgot to post

So I completely forgot to post this card since it was used by my DT as a last minute fill in card and not part of my regular scheduled programming.   It is one crazy weekend with soccer tournaments going on here so I will make it quick.

Here it is...



The paper is from MME, the flowers are Prima and the butterflies are from my wood veneer stash at Michaels. The lace ribbon is also from my stash. I colored the image with my Copics.

Of course I forgot to write down which ones I used again. Sorry folks

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for filling in Saturdays Post Olivia, this is so adorable, I love the cute image and the fabulous design. The flowers are butterfly's are perfect with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with sweet colours and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista and hope to see you again.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous olivia.your colours are really beautiful and I love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, love the wooden butterflies!
    Thanks for entering out Butterflies challenge at Magnolia-Licious and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thank you for joining our IAMC challenge :D
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is utterly adorable Olivia. Beautiful design, colouring and superb embellishments. Thank you for joining us in our Butterfly challenge over at
    Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete