Monday, June 17, 2013

Stamping Bella Inspiration-Loves Rubberstamps

Happy Monday! Today starts summer vacation for one of my children and this is the last week for my older two. They are all very excited but here is to hoping they do not get bored too easily.




Today I decided to showcase some of the stamps from the Stamping Bella line we have available at the store.  This is from the Bella line. 

I used MME paper and colored the image with my Copics.  Used my Spellbinders to cut the image out and then did my own stitching. 


I will be entering this one into the following challenges as well:

Deconstructed Sketch 103-based on sketch
Craft Lovin Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle-In Stitches
Docerela Stamps-Stitching





 

11 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute Olivia, I love this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Olivia.fabulous colour combo and gorgeous sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and design! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, I love the sentiment that you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow and black color scheme and the stitching around the edge is the perfect touch for your super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us Docerela Creations! DT Member-Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!
    I Love it!
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I LOVE your colour combo,and your clever mix-match of patterns! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Great color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete