Sunday, December 1, 2013

Yumi &Fumi MONTH LONG PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Our DT over at Yumi & FUMI Handmade will be taking a bit of a break for December due to all the craziness of the Holidays so we decided that we would do start today with our month-long challenge is this gorgeous PHOTO INSPIRATION!!

Now remember before linking your card, please read our new challenge guidelines by clicking HERE. Don't forget that we now allow ANY stamped image!!! You HAVE to use a hand-colored image on your project...no "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person.

I will admit...white scares me so I avoid it at all costs so this is why I was inspirated by the yellow scheme of it all. 


I used my Cricut to created the card on the (Art Philosophy cart). The paper is from Authentique Everyday stack. I used the image Winter Fumi (one of my favs) and colored her in a yellow color scheme.  Of course I did as some paper piecing cause I just love to do it and gold stickle.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:








10 comments:

  1. So super cute Olivia! I love the details and all the yellow/gold. Enjoy your time off and mahalo for all you do for Y&FH!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earmuffs! They look so real I want to touch them :) Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Claire MAWTT DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, and such a cute image, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colouring. I like the gold stickels on it. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's "white and gold" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love the happy shade of yellow! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love the paper piecing, too! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge. --DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous olivia.i love the yellow and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute cute card! Love the details

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete