Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Make It Crafty Post

Hello everyone! How are you? Sorry for neglecting my blog lately but have been battling colds and frigid temps here. I finally got myself in gear and made two cards last nights. 

I been playing around with merging digital images and decided to enter into some of the fabulous contests that Make It Crafty are currently having.
I made this one for the Make It Crafty Aussie Day Challenge on their facebook page as well as for the Make it Colorful Challenge easy change. I decided to just do the blue and yellow combo challenge.

Used the Fancy Pants Park Bench color pad and colored the image with my Copics. The sky is a combo of my Copics and sponging with my ink pads. Both of these images are currently on sale till the end of the month in honor of Australia Day that just past.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Make It Colorful-blue and yellow
Crafty Boots-Sunshine
Eureka Stamps-Anything Goes
Created with Love-Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts-Use a Digi
Sister Act-Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge-All Work and No Play





12 comments:

  1. Outstanding work, your colouring is amazing - as I am sure everyone tells you. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Boots 'Sunshine' Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and the colouring is awesome, especially the sky. Thanks for joining it at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card and image thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous great work with the blue and yellow, but the sky is awesome too, thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty. Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning love the image and the scene created, just wow. thanks for sharing with us at created with love challenges, good luck.
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image. Great card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a stunning card. Love this scene you created. It looks so real and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love your coloring !
    Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning olivia.gorgeous image and i love the fabulous background ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and beautiful again!!! I love the sky!
    Thanks for joining us at Make it Colorful challenge!
    hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the sunset looks awesome and I like how you added a bit of pink in there! Great scene too. :D Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete