Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps-Artist Weekly Connie Fong

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the quietness on the blog. The winding down of the school year encompasses lots of activities but we are all on summer vacation now!!!

Whoa though I wonder how long it will be before I hear "I'm bored" lol.

Today I am showcasing an adorable image by Conie Fong image. I used Butterfly Princess

 
I colored the image with my Copics and used paper from my MME stash as well as some bling. This lovely image is available in digi or rubber.
 
I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing it on Seemacrafts for this month's challenge. Hugs, Donalda Design Team Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute . Thank you for joining in Seemacrafts for this month's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute project thank you for stopping by and joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute thanks for joining us at seemacrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairy cute card! Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Design Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Olivia!
    This is sweet! Great card!
    Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge (#26) at Kitty Bee Designs

    ReplyDelete