Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Zuri Artsy Crafty Blog

Here I am again today with my first Inspirational post for these adorable images by Zuri Artsy Crafty blog.

 
Today I am showcasing this adorable image by Zuri called, Bubbles. Is this one so darling? Love the innocence of this image and thought it would look best with some softer colors.
 
I colored the image with my Copics as usual. I handmade the flower by rolling some lace I had in my collection and adding a pearl center.  The sentiment is actually from my collection.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this Inspirational Post and look forward to all the other fabulous pieces from the other Designers coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lovely flower!!
    Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.fab pretty image and i love your rolled flower and stunning papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete