Thursday, October 9, 2014

Quick Creations-The Fox GDT Post

 
 
I was super honored to be asked to be a Guest DT member for Quick Creations. This month I am showcasing some of the fabulous paper and stamps available at the shop that I was fortunate enough to get to use.
 
 
 


I am so liking this new color hair combo I found and wanted to do some paper piecing on my project.
I used the paper set I used was Lawn Fawn-"Sweater Weather". I then colored this gorgeous stamp by DoCrafts from the Gorjuss Collection called "The Fox"  . I also used the leaves from the stamp set to make a small leaf border.

My color Recipe:

Hair: E47,E57,E43,E53
Skin: E21, E11,E00,E000,R20
Orange: YR07,04
Beige on tail: E43,42


I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:

Quick Creations-Fall/Halloween Project
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
PaperTake Weekly-Anything Goes
Pininspirational Challenge-Anything Goes
Through the Craft Door-Anything Goes
Stamp and Create-Fall/Autumn
Fashionable Stamping-Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.i love your gorjuss girl and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair really is amazing Olivia. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete