Monday, April 6, 2015

SOG Spring Card

I have adore this image for quite so time so I am glad I finally got it into a card.  I am usually not one to use this color combo but I had these papers in my stash and really wanted to use them.





As usual, I colored the image with my Co
pics and the sentiment is actually from the paper stash too.
 I will be entering this one into a few challenges:

Craft Your Passion-Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs-Clean and Simple
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends-Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room-Think Spring
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes
Some Odd Girl-Group Linky


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Olivia and I love the blue and orange colours together! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, wonderful colors and papers, cute image. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, coloured great. Thank you for joining us in challenge no 7 over at LPOCF

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx(DT)
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Olivia! Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring! I love the papers and colors too! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia,

    Beautiful coloring in your image. It works so well with the papers your chose. I love the flags also, they are currently one of my favorite embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us for the Fun-day Friday Challenge at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love some odd girl! Your card is simply fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete