Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A day for Daisies-Add Sequin


Hello everyone. I have always adore the images from ADFD and finally squeezed in some time to make a card with one of these lovely images. The theme over at the challenge was Add Sequin so decided to add some to her flower headband and on the corner. I also used on of my die cut doily as well and my Cheery Lynn die cut flourishes

As usual, I colored the card with my Copics and the butterflies are from these beautiful stickers I saw at the craft store.

I will be entering this card into a few challenges:

A Day for Daisies-Add Sequin
Fab and Funky-Things with Wings
Ruby's Rainbows-Diecuts and Punches
The Three Muses-Background with Text
Papertake Weekly-To Die For
Creative Colors-Based on Color Palette

Colouring in Scrapland-Things with Wings
Crafty Boots-Fair and Square

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colour you have used for her eyes. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another useful project made for this challenge. I like the border done with print for the Three Muses challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you colored the hair - thanks for playing along at A Day for Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colouring, your card looks amazing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful, Olivia. I love her hair, flowers, and your color choices. Thanks for playing with our "Add Sequins" challenge at ADFD. Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I do love that image. Utterly stunning job colouring it. Lovely project, thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Great card. But you forgot the ADD numbers on you're card. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete