Monday, August 17, 2015

SOG Back to School Card

Hello everyone. I had this image in my stack for awhile and figured it was time to color her up as she is just perfect for the Back to School season now. We have about two more weeks left before my girls go back but I think we are all a bit "summered out".
 
So I colored this one up with my copics and use some paper from my stash. The digi is from Some Odd Girl.
 

I am going to be entering this one into a few challenges:

Sketch Saturday-based on Sketch
SOG Facebook page-Back to School & SOG Linky Party
Brown Sugar-School
Simply Papercrafts-Anything Goes
Simply Create Too-Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your card Olivia...Thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card... love the colour!
    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Olivia. Your coloring ROCKS! Love the way your highlights look. Great take on the sketch, too! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good luck! Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete