Saturday, September 12, 2015

Time for Tea Twinkle Toes

As many of my regulars know I tend to be a serial colors and just go for it. I got some time to get some of those colored images into cards.
 
I had this stamp from Whimsy Stamps by Time for Tea that I have adored called Twinkle Toes.  I decided it needed to be in a card.
 
 
 
As usual, I colored with my Copics and use some of the MME paper pad I have in stock. I kept it pretty simple. I also have these sticker sentiments for a while so decided to use some of them up too.
 
I will be entering this one into a few challenges as well:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Love this fun sweet image! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done, thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is a little Twinkle Toes Olivia and really like your choice of colours, a very striking card.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute and sweet and beautifully coloured! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, Olivia! Great coloring of her hair and face especially. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at craftin with an attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us this week at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia, this is just adorable! Your coloring is fantastic and the image is so cute! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sticker sentiment with this image! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete