Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Kenny K Halloween Card

For those of you who are KennyK Fans like me, be sure to check out the KennyK Facebook page. We are currently having a 13 days of Halloween contest and hope to see all you jump in.

I decided to create this card with an image that could be used for Halloween as well as other occasions. This image can be found in the shop.






As usual, I colored it with my Copics and then I added some diecut spider webs to it. The paper is actually a mix of various paper stacks I have.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Frilly and Funkie-Something Wicked
Paper Shelter Challenge-Halloween
Deep Ocean Challenge-Halloween
Fan-tastic Challenge-Halloween
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations-Halloween
Inky Chicks-Halloween
Get Creative Challenge-Halloween Colors
The Paper Girls-Halloween



1 comment:

  1. Perfect for Halloween with the placed spider webs and details. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete