Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Quick Creations-Greeting Farms Holiday Stamp

Oohhh look who got to do two projects this month over for Quick Creations. It has been a hectic month but I did manage to squeeze in some extra crafting time this month. Can you believe I have just stocking stuffers to wrap now...I have rocked it this year for Christmas. So with this extra time, I decided to do a combo of coloring and paper piecing here with this one.

 
The adorable image is called Holiday Anya 2.  I colored her with Copics and then decided to paper piece her dress and shoes. 
 
I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card, thank you from all at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete