Friday, July 14, 2017

LDRS card

I was lucky enough to win a contest a while back with some of the LDRS stamps All Dressed Up Collection. I colored this one up and finally got it into a card.  I was feeling patriotic when I made this one.  I colored the images with my Copics and used some papers from my stash.



I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:


Crafting by Designs-Anything Goes
Paper Play Sketches-Color Challenge
All Dressed Challenges-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge-Anything Goes 
Creatalicious Challenge-AG & Red/White/Blue
Pink and Main Challenge-Red, White and Blue
Paper Sweeties Challenge-Red, White and Blue
Stella Says Sketches Challenge-based on sketch





2 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Your image is colored up perfectly for this card. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids.

    ReplyDelete