Friday, September 8, 2017

Outlawz Guest Designer

I was excited to be asked to be a guest designer for Outlawz challenge this week on the Twisted Thursday theme-Anything Goes with option of feather or fins. I opted to go with Fins! I colored up this new stamp I got from Whimsy Stamps!. Isn't she adorable.


I colored it with my Copics and pair it with some papers in my stash. I used my Lawn Fawn dies and stamp pads for the sponged background.

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Great coloring on the adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sirenette and flawlessly colored.
    Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great! Thank you so very much for sharing at Whimsy, Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete